Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
80979members
347159posts

APS SURT8000XLI unknown fault. Please help !!

Solved
yinleung71_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

APS SURT8000XLI unknown fault. Please help !!

This was originally posted on APC forums on 4/15/2013

Dear all:

I don't know what this LED mean of fault singal. Please help me and let me know. Thank so much!!

1084_image.jpeg1097_image2.jpeg

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: APS SURT8000XLI unknown fault. Please help !!

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 4/16/2013

The image on the left means replace battery - how old are your batteries? may be time for replacement. The fault on the right relates to a Battery Capacitor Soft Start fault which directly relates to battery problems too.

I'd advise you let us know the battery age and if available, measure the DC voltage from each string connector so we can see what the voltage is. Either way, you probably need good batteries to get this UPS back up and running properly.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: APS SURT8000XLI unknown fault. Please help !!

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 4/16/2013

The image on the left means replace battery - how old are your batteries? may be time for replacement. The fault on the right relates to a Battery Capacitor Soft Start fault which directly relates to battery problems too.

I'd advise you let us know the battery age and if available, measure the DC voltage from each string connector so we can see what the voltage is. Either way, you probably need good batteries to get this UPS back up and running properly.