Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79193members
343730posts

APC Smart RT10000XL - connected servers problem

Solved
grum13_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

APC Smart RT10000XL - connected servers problem

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/31/2011

Hi

Installed PCNS. when I log in and click on connected servers I get the following error

System Problem Report
Message: There was a problem accessing the connected servers information.

If I log in to the UPS I can see the client add or remove it, ping it etc. Both are on the same subnet no comms errors.

Anyone any Ideas?

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: APC Smart RT10000XL - connected servers problem

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 11/1/2011

what version of PCNS is this? what OS/browser are you accessing it from? do all other pages work properly via PCNS? is PCNS communicating properly with the NMC? it might have been able to register and install but maybe its not communicating now. you should maybe check the PCNS event log and post that event log for us if possible.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: APC Smart RT10000XL - connected servers problem

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 11/1/2011

what version of PCNS is this? what OS/browser are you accessing it from? do all other pages work properly via PCNS? is PCNS communicating properly with the NMC? it might have been able to register and install but maybe its not communicating now. you should maybe check the PCNS event log and post that event log for us if possible.