Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
79276members
343948posts

AP9631 not manageable beyond gateway

Solved
SchiederLeonardo_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

AP9631 not manageable beyond gateway

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/29/2015

Hi,

I just set up a new Smart-UPS X1500 with integrated AP9631 network card. I upgraded the firmware using the Firmware Upgrade Utility to version 6.2.1. I can reach the AP9631 in the local network (Ping, Web, SSH, SNMP). I also configured all necessary parameters for our environment using the Web interface. But when I try to manage the AP9631 through the Web interface from another network segment, it doesn't respond (Ping, SSH, SNMP still do)... I'm using Firefox 41.0.2 and Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.17843. I've also tried to use a Firefox Private session or Internet Explorer InPrivate-Browsing with no success. As soon as I'm in the same network segment as the AP9631 I can manage it using the Web browser.

Any ideas?

Regards, Leonardo

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: AP9631 not manageable beyond gateway

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 10/29/2015

Hi,

Sounds like this issue which will be fixed in a firmware release shortly -> http://www.schneider-electric.us/support/index?page=content&country=US〈=en&locale=en_US&id=FA235265

I would expect this firmware in 1-2 months as it stands now. If waiting this long is not an option, I'd open a case with your local technical support to let them know and see what other options available.

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Hi,

Sounds like this issue which will be fixed in a firmware release shortly -> http://www.schneider-electric.us/support/index?page=content&country=US〈=en&locale=en_US&id=FA235265

I would expect this firmware in 1-2 months as it stands now. If waiting this long is not an option, I'd open a case with your local technical support to let them know and see what other options available.

SchiederLeonardo_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/29/2015

Hi Angela,

thanks for your quick reply. Our firewall technician fixed the problem just before you sent it. 🙂 His conclusion was the same as in the FAQ.

Regards, Leonardo

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Thanks for sharing your findings and resolution!