Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
80767members
346769posts

Relay output abnormal state for Beacon at Rack

Solved
hgronwal_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Relay output abnormal state for Beacon at Rack

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/14/2012

Hi Can anyone tell me why I keep gettting this messaeg from my Netbotz 200: Relay output abnormal state for Beacon at Rack

Thank you and soory for the Newbie Question

Accepted Solutions
samantha1990_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: Relay output abnormal state for Beacon at Rack

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/2/2012

Nike may have not given Lin’s own signature line just yet. But the company did release a ‘Linsanity’ line of clothes in the last two weeks that will be available at Foot Locker stores.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 2/15/2012

can you provide the event.txt and config.ini from this device by following this instruction doc: http://nam-en.apc.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9321

there is a probably a violation active on your device that is causing the output relay to activate and possibly turn on an alarm beacon. just need to verify that within the files i asked you to provide.

samantha1990_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/2/2012

Nike may have not given Lin’s own signature line just yet. But the company did release a ‘Linsanity’ line of clothes in the last two weeks that will be available at Foot Locker stores.